Monday, June 21, 2010

I started a blog!

Well, It's about time that I started a real blog. So for my first post I will give you a quick bio.
After I was born my parents and I moved to Alaska to work at a Christian radio station. My Dad was the station engineer so I was always around electronic equipment and various tools. I was given a Radio Shack 100 in 1 electronics kit at an early age. That started off my interest in electronics. After living in Alaska for eight years we moved back to Washington where I was born.
On my 11th birthday I got my ham radio license. About a year later I was introduced to make, 3D printers, and the Arduino. I bought an Arduino kit, soldered it up and naively tried to directly drive motors from it to power a 3d printer.
When I was thirteen I sent a design to SparkFun for the product that became the Ardubot. The next year I started work on what is now the Color LCD Shield.
Just a few months ago I started the Tacoma Robotics Society.
So now I am fifteen, trying to make all sorts of cool stuff. I hope you like my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment